Polar Bear 2016: Take the Initiative!
Come join us for the 2016 Polar Bear Plunge -- the 6th time we've jumped in the Lake to show our support for Camp Fitch! Be a part of the 4-372 Initiative to raise money to send kids to Camp!
The Polar Bear Plunge is a full weekend event complete with a roaring bonfire and hot tub overlooking a beckoning Lake Erie; a tasty après-Plunge chili cookoff and award ceremony; and a euchre tournament and campfire that will make you really look forward to long summer days and sunshine. Are you Willin' to do some Chillin'?
- 9:45 am: Brunch in Skeggs Dining Hall with local culinary curiosities
- 10:15 am: Easter Egg Dyeing, Boat Building, Duck Decorating
- 12:00 pm: Crooked Creek Duck Regatta
- 1:00 pm: Easter Egg Hunt
- 2:00 pm: The Plunge Bell rings and we officially become Polar Bears
- 2:45 pm: Chili (and soup!) cook-off, warm-up and awards ceremony (directly following the Plunge)
- 3:15 pm: Awards and Wrap-Up
- 6:00 pm: Euchre Tournament and Campfire in Historic McCleary Lodge
We can make indoor accommodations for anyone who would like to spend Saturday night in Camp, you will have an opportunity to indicate this preference on your registration. Finally, you don't have to Plunge in order to fundraise or to come and share good times. Spectators are welcome -- the more the merrier!
North Springfield, PA 16801